Monday, October 16, 2006

Lindy Rocks!

I really lucked out with my Chocolate Swap pal. She is way too generous, having already gifted me with a luscious skein of laceweight merino and silk in shades of strawberry from pale to deep and ripe, she has now sent me Mason Dixon Knitting, a book I have been longing to add to my collection. Ask me how many times I've picked it up at the book store, flipped through the pages and then, after patting my wallet, sadly put it back on the shelf. Thank you so much, Lindy! The kimono is going on the needles today.

Below, you can see Lydia mimicking my expression when I opened it--complete with tongue hanging out.

"Mason Dixon Knitting?! From Lindy? Lindy Rocks!"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Oh! You lucky dog you! I LOVE this book. Borrowed it from the library a few weeks ago and drooled over just about every page.

10/16/2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

It looks like Lydia is going to read you a story.
I'm glad that you were surprised,
I just love an Amazon wishlist!
Looking forward to photos of the kimono.
hugs,
Lindy

10/16/2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

That tongue sticking out is just precious! :)

10/17/2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares