Sunday, October 08, 2006

applications and essays and college visits, oh, my!

Monday morning will find Jake, Billiam, Lydia and me visiting one of Jake's possible college choices. This will be the first college visit and I'm nervous like the night before a big test. I still can't believe we're at this point with Jake.

So tonight he got a fresh touch up on his blue hair (gotta make sure they know what a cool potential student they have) and way too early in the morning we will head out to get a little taste of what his next four years might be like.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did it go? I thought of youse guys all day. call me tomorrow - urgent question. xoxo - L.

10/09/2006 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares