Friday, October 06, 2006

adding to the Christmas stash...

Noro Kureyon scarf. Based on the Kureyon scarf in Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. Two skeins of Noro Kureyon (no. 95 and 148) in mistake rib pattern over 19 stitches, as I wanted it to be longer and more narrow than the pattern in the book.

I started this on Monday evening during Prison Break and finished it up last night during ER. Lost and Grey's Anatomy were prime knitting time, as well. I haven't blocked it yet, and am hoping that will take care of some of the tension discrepancies. It's a bit obvious which parts were knitted during more intense parts of the shows.

Still on the needles: Girlfriend's Swing Coat, my delicious chocolate and pink socks, Lucky and my blanket of prayers.

Next on the needles: another pair of Fetching and possibly another scarf like this in different colors. I also have a few other Christmas knits not mentioned here, one in particular that I am excited about.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

Love the scarf,
Lots of knitting to come,
Anything for you?
Lindy

10/06/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Thanks! And for me? The socks and (soon) a lace project with some pink stuff I got somewhere or other. (-;
I think I may have found the right pattern.

10/07/2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares