Wednesday, October 11, 2006

calling all yarn whisperers...



Does this yarn speak to you? I have about 100 yards of the red/pink/white and about 220 yards of the solid pink. Different gauges, but I put them together because the pink picks up the little bit of pink in the red one so perfectly.

Anyway, I was thinking maybe My So Called Scarf with just the variegated or maybe Mistake Rib scarf a la Last Minute Knitted Gifts alternating between the two. Or maybe it says something else altogether to you. Tell me what you are hearing!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

a scarf with the two alternating would be gorgeous.
would it be for you, one of the children or a gift?

10/11/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

The plan is to add it to the Christmas gifts, recipient undecided at this point. However, I reserve the right to let my selfish side rear its ugly head and keep it. I rarely knit for myself.

10/12/2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares