Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My new best, most favorite baby bootie pattern!


Hands down. It's quick and no seaming! And not frumpy, like a bunch tend to be. I promise, it's much cuter than the picture conveys.

The pattern is in the 2005 Good Housekeeping Holiday Best issue (patterns, recipes, crafts, etc.? and it lives up to its "make it in two hours or less" promise. I couldn't ask for more. Ok...I would like for Michaels to carry natural fiber yarns so that I could have whipped it up in actual angora instead of (whisper) the fake stuff, but now that I know I love it so much, it will be worth the trip to the yarn shop.

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

DANG IT I AM GOING TO LEARN THIS SKILL!

12/01/2005 3:01 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Come on over!

12/02/2005 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares