Friday, November 25, 2005

I do not recommend the cough until you throw up diet...

...in case anyone was wondering.

I spent the last time I wrote until Halloween on it and it's not fun. Urgent care was useless...,"That cough sounds awful! You're going to crack a rib! Um...take plain Robitussin." Now, at almost 33 weeks I'm still 2 pounds under my pre-preg weight, but then, that's not altogether a bad thing considering where I started.

WIP: a lovely baby dress in a sweet spring green made of silk and cotton yarn. I'm still thinking girl. (-: Or a boy who looks good in dresses, lol. This is finished except the joining part and neckline.

also a blanket of Lion Suede yarn...four inch squares of mulberry, deep purple and a deep olive. I'm still deciding whether to have all over squares or one central strip with a cable and squares (3x10) on either side. Thoughts welcome.

what else....still working on the recycled silk bag from Knitty here and there.

I'll post some pics in a bit.

4 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Oh, thank GOD you came back! I was freaking, and had no good phone number, NOTHING! So many people are asking about you. Whew. Hope you're feeling better, and good GOSH, I wish I was pregnant with you again. :-/

11/26/2005 12:57 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Who's asking about me?!

(eyes sweeping quickly from left to right and back, again)

I wish you were pregnant with me, too!
G.

11/26/2005 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ought to be some sort of law about people posting SO SICK and then leaving for....years...it seemed. Scared the stuffin' out of some of us, you did.
That said, I'm very glad to see you back!

11/26/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

GASP! Are you *the* Sue?!

Sorry for the scare...I'll try hard not to disappear again! (-:

11/29/2005 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares