Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I didn't leave my heart in san francisco...



...it flew!

Just talked to Jake while they're waiting in SF for the next flight. He said the flight out there was crowded and there was a baby crying that sounded like a seagull (poor mama--I know what it's like to fly with a baby and have nothing but sympathy). Uneventful, otherwise. Oh, and he was just *starving* because all they gave them was a tiny thing of graham crackers. He had plenty of snacks that he had packed in his take on bag, though, so I don't feel all that sorry for him. So he got to hang out in the airport in SF for a few hours, eating lunch with good friends. Sounds like a fun time to me!

So right about now they have 6 minutes until their scheduled takeoff time. I'll be holding my breath until I get the word that they landed safely in Shanghai.

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

ACKK! Our first baby is being SHANGHAIED!!!! Arrrrrggghhh.

9/14/2005 7:03 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

And, and, what if this leads him to think that traveling far away is fun and good? Think of what I will be going through. I should have said no, plain and simple.

9/14/2005 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares