Thursday, September 15, 2005

level II


Had the ultrasound today. It seems that my punishment for sleeping on my stomach through the first twenty weeks of this stealth pregnancy is that the baby was lying on his/her stomach throughout the ultrasound. Plenty of kicking and jabbing going on (the tech felt it, even), but steadfast refusal to actually change position. That's my (girl/boy)-as hardheaded as (his/her) mama! (-;

Anyway, the tech was able to get good femur, stomach and head measurements (and lots of great spine shots, lol). Once the doctor came in he checked the brain then patiently waited for a little shift to get a good shot of the heart and a tiny partial glimpse of the face (I swear, he/she was thumbing her nose at us), but no dice on much else. I didn't even get any scary skeletor face shots. From what he could see, all looked well, though, so I was happy to hear that.

Anyway, my gut feeling is girl, so I'm sticking with that for now. I've been right every time except with Clara, but that just figures, knowing Clara.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations! I pray that you will have a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery. I have nine children myself, from five months to sixteen years. You sound like an awesome mom! God bless.

9/15/2005 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby. I already love "her: personality. :)

9/15/2005 11:19 PM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

I'm just commenting so there will be someone here who is NOT Michelle. ;-) No, seriously, I am just so excited about this baby I could scream. But I'd wake everyone up, since it's the middle of the night again.

9/18/2005 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe. I bet this one will be a handfull (hopefully in a good way).
Congrats again.
Sewinmama

9/23/2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares