Thursday, September 29, 2005

sick. so sick.

I've had lots to write about but couldn't find a few minutes. Now I'm sick and just wishing I could be put into some narcotic induced sleep until I'm better. Last Friday I suddenly was dizzy and had a fever. The fever was gone by Saturday but I've been feeling progressively worse ever since. I'm now at day three of coughing to the point of feeling like my lungs will come out, tears streaming down my face. With each cough it feels like an ice pick is probing the place where my spine meets my skull. I'm not getting any sleep and last night brought on coughing to the point of vomiting. Nice. I was actually going to get in to the doctor yesterday but Abie came down with a fever, two hurting ears and a headache, so that took precedence. Poor thing has an ear infection.

Anyway, the news from my doctor's office today is that they have no openings until next week, so I'm off to urgent care. This sucks, big time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you're so sick, Gretchen. You do not need this now. I hope urgent care helps. I hope Abie is feeling better too.

9/29/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Get better soon, my dearest. No sucking illness allowed on my darling Gretchen.

9/29/2005 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're sick and not just having twins? 'Cause the last time you were sick you found out you were pregnant ...! ;)

Feel better soon!

10/02/2005 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool I'm anonymous ;) That was me above!

10/02/2005 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while - how are you doing?

10/19/2005 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares