Saturday, September 17, 2005

tired. just tired.

I proctored for the PRAXIS test today which meant getting up at 5:45 am. I am Just Not Used To That. Man, I'm tired! whine, whine, whine. During the second session I had to bolt out of the room as soon as we got the test going to grab something to drink and eat. I hadn't eaten in the morning (too early!) and was starting to get light-headed.

Tomorrow we might drive up to one of the areas where we are thinking of buying. We've seen some promising houses online, but it would be nice to get an idea of what they look like in person.

There are blogs out there I want to get caught up on but I'm afraid sleep is going to win. Wah, wah, wah. Complain, complain, complain.

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

*sigh* I guess that explains why I comment on Gretchen's blog, but she no comment on mine...EVER. *sniff, sniff*

9/18/2005 3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh, I want to take the PRAXIS with you when I have to (get to) take it!
Sewinmama

9/23/2005 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares