Wednesday, September 14, 2005

is it too late to back out?


We leave in a few minutes to take Jake to the school for his China trip. They are to leave the school at 4:30 for the airport. Just before waking up I was dreaming that we went to the school and arrived just before the busses. As the busses were pulling into the parking lot, I had to grab Jake out of the way to keep him from getting hit by a bus. That's a sign, right? That I should keep him home. He still needs his mama close by to protect him. It works for me.

Anxiety, anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

It's a sign, all right--that mama's having a panic attack, which I would be, too!!

9/14/2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Panic attack?! ME?!
(running away, laughing like a maniac)

9/14/2005 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares