Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Could I be happier?


We're going for a 3D/4D ultrasound Thursday evening. I've coveted one of these ever since the very first GE commercial. I wanna seeeeeee the babeeeeeeeee! And, since this baby is not following my normal rules, I will break one myself and, for the first time, find out ahead of time whether this sweet little imp is a boy or a girl. I'm trying not to be overly excited about what we will see, face-wise, because at 34 weeks I am at the very end of the window they give for good shots. But I am secretly hoping for an amazine face shot.

While I'm here, Ben was Plum, in utero, so Abie decided we needed a name for this baby. He decided on Baby Fireball. Sounds a little scary and hopefully is no indication of future temperament, but I like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

My precious Lord, that is beautiful. And I have no idea how I can be so jealous and yet so selflessly happy for you at the same time, but I am.

So you're not telling US the gender of Baby Fireball?

12/01/2005 2:59 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Oh, *that's* not Baby Fireball....that's a pic I grabbed.

We're back now....hang on and I'll show you my baaabeeeeeee!

12/02/2005 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares