Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My knitty gritty thoughts prize!


Look, look! My prize from Keri's blogiversary contest arrived and let me tell you, Fleece Artist in Mermaid is All That. So very pretty. And all the extra goodies--wheee! Lip balm with just enough mint that I can't stop sniffing my lips. Luckily they're right there under my nose, all convenient-like. Revolution tea. The bag. It's *pretty.* If you haven't tried it, it's worth it just to see and touch the bag. The yummy taste is the icing. The sock blocker key chain is just way too cute. Now I need to knit up a sock for its naked self.
Thank you, Keri! Now all of you click over to her blog and ooh and ahh over her Print o'the Wave Stole. She also has lots of helpful pattern notes in case you decide to try this lovely pattern yourself.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you liked your package, I really enjoyed putting it together for you! That fleece artist is yummy, I had to take a peek at the color =)

10/17/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

Congrats,
what a great prize packag.

10/17/2006 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares