Wednesday, January 25, 2006

this is Fireball gettting on Aunt Hollie's good side

So it looks like a Wednesday baby. My sister, Hollie, was in India until yesterday. She had requested that Fireball wait until the 25th so that she would be home. What a suck up my baby is.

Contractions started around 12:30ish...6-8 minutes apart. Now my water has just broken. Time to make a few phone calls, I guess. The kids will be so excited...they had off from school Monday and Tuesday and were hoping to stretch it into a five day weekend.

Think good thoughts for me!

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I can hardly stand not being there. It physically hurts. Okay, so you may be in more physical pain at this point, but I still wish with all my heart that I was there with you guys. Go Gretch! Go Fireball!

1/25/2006 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world baby fireball! Hope all is well Gretchen!

1/25/2006 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck girl...can't wait to see that little ball of fun...your a great mom, keep up the good work, really miss you. JEN:)

1/25/2006 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late as I already know the news. But I'm still so excited for you!

1/25/2006 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations! Way to go fireball! Best wishes!!!
jennifer oct 02

1/26/2006 12:21 AM  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Hopefully everything went well (and quick) and you are enjoying cuddling with fireball now. I bet she is adorable. ;-)

1/27/2006 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares