Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hormonal?

Tonight was the winter concert at the kids' old elementary school, so I took Clara and Emma, dropping Jake off on the way to hang out with some friends. I had promised before the school change that, as long as Fireball hadn't arrived, we would go. The choral part this year had a New Orleans theme and when the kids all sang The City of New Orleans I was completely verklempt. After this I struggled to my feet (we got there about 10 minutes into it so I ended up sitting on the floor in the back, rather than standing the whole time), only to realize that my entire left leg was, indeed, completely numb and I almost toppled over a few times before leaning into the wall. What a scene that could have been. (-;

Oh, and if you were in the area, that was not me outside Cold Stone Creamery after 9:30 on a school night, letting my kids run in for ice cream. Nope. Not me at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you got ice cream - who cares?

1/20/2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Lol! Boy, if it had been me, I bet that ice cream was delicious! (-:

1/20/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares