Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy toes, tired eyes

We spent much of Saturday at the mall...exchanging Billiam's shoes, finding new sneaks for Abie and Clara, and I got a pedicure. So now my toes are pretty, my feet are soft and that makes me happy. (-:

My stepmother, who had predicted the 21st as the birthday, brought up a pink bag filled with little pink things just before dinner, so we can get them washed. I took out the chart we made a while back with birth weight predictions and birthday predictions and can't for the life of me figure out which prediction is mine, lol. Is the 'G' one for GranDee or Gretchen? I thought I had mine labeled as 'M,' for Mommy, but there doesn't seem to be an 'M.' Maybe Fireball is waiting for her Aunt Hollie to get back from India on the 24th, as her aunt requested.

Friday night I was actually really sore and uncomfortable and wouldn't have been surprised if something had started overnight, but nothing ever did. Now we're back to an even day....

Why am I up at this ridiculous hour? No idea. I went to bed around 10, but then woke up so I came in here for a bit. Back to bed in a sec.

And now, with no pictures of Fireball to share, here is a random one of Benny from Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

And I'm still up, too! Come on, you BABY, you! We wanna see you!

1/22/2006 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares