Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meemo

Today is the day Billiam's mom died in 2002. I think about her often--mostly funny things she did or said or how I think she would react to things. She was that grandmother who just loved my kids to bits and thought they were every bit as perfect as I do (and didn't hesitate to say so). I just loved the way she would begin a story to me with, "Oh! I have to tell you this...you will appreciate it..."

I feel so sad that she's not right here, though I know she is watching over us. I wish that Ben and Fireball could have known her and that Abie and Emma had more of a memory of her. I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares