Monday, January 23, 2006

new development

It seems that once I got home this morning I left my phone in my purse and didn't hear it ring all day. I missed a few calls, including one from the birth center, asking me to call them back to discuss "the results" of the bpp. Hmmm. I didn't get the message until after hours, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what the doctor conveyed to them. I'm glad Billiam was with me for the bpp as he reminded me that the doctor who came in after the tech was much less "all is good," and more "the birth center might want to get things going." Of course, I heard the part that I agreed with and promptly dismissed the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares