Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the deal

I just heard back from one of the midwives and she asked me to schedule another bpp for this Friday, in the event that Fireball hasn't arrived, to recheck fluid levels. Ok. Done. So on Friday I go in the late morning for that and then my (almost) 42 week check with the midwives. I should have just enough time in between to grab some lunch with B. Hopefully my Dad and Dee can keep Ben and get Abie on the kindergarten bus during all of this.

Also, I found the original sheet of paper where (Emma?) wrote down everyone's guesses for weight and birthdate. I had guessed the 15th or 17th. Lol. I missed on that one. We'll see how I did on the weight guess.
(-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares