Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Billiam was sweet enough to come home with a wipe warmer (another thing to cross off the list--now she won't have a freezing bum in the middle of the night) and a pink bundling thing to put on/over the carseat. Oh, plus he brought me chocolate. What a good, good boy.

Went out for Chinese food tonight...mmmmm!

On the knitting front, finished the left front of the cardigan and started a sleeve. I am having to stop myself from grabbing up a skein of sock yarn and knitting a pair of socks for Ben. I don't think there is enough for bigger feet than his and I'm really in the mood for turning a heel, lol. But I keep telling myself to finish the cardigan. Oh, and then the hat/bonnet. Oy. OMG! I'm missing LOST! What am I thinking?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares