Sunday, December 17, 2006

look at me, all up early-like on a Sunday

Billiam and 6/7's of the kids left a little while ago. He has some things to take care of at work and I am going out for brunch a little later with my girlfriends of forever. One of us is jumping ship and heading south in January. As much as I know it's the good and right decision for her family (lower cost of living means that she will get to be home with her three cutie boys), I am selfishly going to miss her. We don't get to see each other nearly enough with her living 20 minutes away. And those three cutie boys? Really nice boys that my kids adore. And the littlest is a chunky little piece of deliciousness. I want to keep them all here! Whine, whine, whine.

But brunch will be lovely. A bit fancy-schmancy and I get to go all by myself. That's right. Billiam even has Fireball. Snacks were packed but I am going to be busting at the seams to nurse her by the time we're all back home together. Fingers crossed that Benny, deep in his age of mommymommymommy, will forget to miss me.

I will drop Jake off at a nearby mall so that he can hang out with his Georgia Peach (scroll down to just below Heat Miser), who has, after many delays, finally moved up here. Jake's just a little bit happy about that.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Yay for a girlie day of brunch with a friend. You deserve it! Have fun.

12/17/2006 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares