Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I done been tagged.

Tagged by Frectis.

According to the rules: Each player of this game starts with the “6 Weird Things About You”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. After you’re done, tag six people by listing them on your blog and leaving a note in their comments section.

1. I am socially retarded. In one-on-one or in small groups with people I know well, I can talk your ear off. Otherwise, I suck at acting like a normal person. I am incapable of small talk and my head makes a WAH-WAH-WAH noise that only I can hear the entire time I try to play normal. If you are that person who is friendly and outgoing and can keep the conversation going in social situations and you're talking to me, I thank God for your presence. It keeps me from spontaneously combusting from the effort of trying to think of things to say.

2. When I was growing up I divided food up into three categories: Girl Food, Boy Food and The Rest. The first two categories were pretty much decided by what I liked vs. what my brother liked. Examples of Girl Food: hamburgers, orange soda, Frankenberry, mayonnaise. Boy Food: cheeseburgers, root beer, Count Chocula, ketchup. Yeah. I know. How could I throw the Count Chocula to the boys?

3. I bite my nails and I like to further mutilate the bits I've bitten off with my teeth. The more tiny little pieces I can chomp them into the better. Gross, eh? But I wash my hands a lot, so my nails are germ-free. Shut up. They are.

4. I used to think I was the antithesis of a perfectionist. Until I realized that the reason I can't get anything done is that if I can't do it in precisely the most perfect way I envision I won't can't even try. I am immobilized. Pathetic.

5. I cannot eat anything that a cooked mushroom has touched. The mushroom juice is on it and has ruined it. You mushroom eaters can tell me a hundred times that I can pick them off/out and I won't even taste it. I will. As fate would have it, mushrooms are my oldest son's favorite food. I love him despite this character flaw.

6. There are people I used to know who read this blog who don't know that I know they read it, but I do. (insert maniacal laughter) I take entirely too much pleasure in this knowledge.

Weird enough for you? Turn away. You can't take this weirdness.

If you have read this, consider yourself tagged. C'mon. Please? Leave a comment to let me know you're going to post about your own weirdness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares