Wednesday, December 13, 2006

crazy smart or just plain crazy?


Lydia loves music. When she hears a drum beat she starts bobbing her head (and has, for months). Sing to her and she bobs her head side to side and grins like a mad woman. Really, it's adorable. I'm not biased.


The other day Jake and I were sitting with her and I sang a verse to her from Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy:"


I think you're crazy.
I think you're crazy.
I think you're crazy just like me.

So her head starts bobbing and she's grinning. Then she starts babbling except that it sounds like "ah-ah-ah-aay-aay." In the same intonation as the line from the song.


Jake and I looked at each other and he said, "Did you hear that?" I told him it must be a coincidence. Then she did it again. We called Billiam in from the other room and after we sang a verse to her she did it again. She's 10 1/2 months old. Freaky.


Maybe I don't need Jake to marry that girl from the a Capella group at that college, after all.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares