Monday, December 18, 2006

brunch was lovely.

In my next life I want to be rich and eat breakfast there every day. You're all invited. I'll send my car and driver for you (I'll be rich, remember?). I told my friends that we should meet there every second something of something until we are little old ladies.

We were serenaded by a renaissance-clad choir on a balcony. Yo, yo, yo (ho, ho, ho). Santa was in the house. He went to each table, sitting and chatting, taking photos, etc.
Then the singing ren-kids, again. The food was great, the company better.

Hopefully a photo will be added. My camera decided to be petulant while Santa was at our table. Ah, well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares