Thursday, November 16, 2006

Have your people call my people

I saw something about this a while back but could never get the site to work. I was reminded of it a few days ago when my friend, Robin, posted it on her blog. Give it a try. It's entertaining, to say the least.

It's funny...I don't think I look at all like Julianne Moore, but I can see how the face recognition software found similarities using this photo of me. Now, if I could just get a nice, slim nose...

I also did the kids and Billiam. They seem to have a more limited number of male celebrities because the ones that came up for my guys really seemed like a stretch. Interestingly, all three of my girls came up with Julianne Moore, too, along with others that mine didn't.

My sister came up with several asian celebs, though not Michelle Kwan, who is her long lost twin (I swear--twins except for the nose).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Cool! I ran one of my photos from my first year of college and ended up with someone that I think really looks like you (you and I are similar). Someone named Lalaine - don't know who she is though.

11/16/2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I did mine awhile back, but thought it was cool that my son got matched with someone that I did, too. Genetics at work, folks! :)

11/17/2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares