Thursday, November 16, 2006

a gift for my sister


Yes, my baby sister (not to be confused with my baby-ist sister) is expecting her first babe in April. She's having an ultrasound today and, unless the baby is stubborn (stubbornness in my family? how could that happen?), by early evening we will know if it's a niece or a nephew.

See who the author is? None other than my friend (and fellow mom of seven), THE Robin Elise Weiss. I feel famous. I met Robin (and many other fabulous women) online through a pregnancy list when we were both expecting babies in October of 1997. She's a fount of knowledge on all things pregnancy and childbirth related, and a kind and wonderful person to boot.

So I am thrilled to be able to give these books to my sister (and her husband). I can't wait to see them evolve as first time parents.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares