Saturday, November 11, 2006

you know, back in the day, U2 was my brother's favorite.







What band from the 80s are you?




You're in touch with the world, and you have a very strong opinion on things like politics and war. Even if you do end up changing your image in the future, most of us will still like you.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



According to quizilla, 6% of people taking this quiz ended up with U2. I found this on Mama-E's blog, who is part of the six percent with me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek! I'm The Pixies! Who TF are they? ;) LOL...

11/11/2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

The name was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it so I looked them up. Here ya go, Kris:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixies#Samplese

I didn't recognize a single lick of the samples near the bottom of the page.

11/12/2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

Hmmmm, I'm Boy George!
Ok, in the 80's I did wear that much make-up
Lindy

11/12/2006 4:33 AM  
Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

I was U2 too but i'm such a geek that they are STILL my favorite band :P

11/12/2006 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares