Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Christmas is coming at me, full throttle.

Ok, I've finally made a list of all the knitting I intend to finish for Christmas and I am happy to say that I have almost all of the yarn needed to complete it. The next step, which I've started, is to calculate how many rows of each project I need to finish per day in order to stay on schedule and complete them two weeks before Christmas.

Hey! I can hear those of you who know me in real life snickering. Be nice. Keep it to yourselves. Let me have my fantasies.

Tomorrow: a photo of one of the hats I am working on that I am absolutely loving.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

I'm not laughing. I'm admiring your organizational skills... or at least your attempt at them. :) I'm still naive enough to think that this still will all magically knit itself in the next month!

11/14/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, laughing here.

I have only one thing to finish, but the recipient is coming here for Thanksgiving. First I'm going to help my mom recover from knee surgery (where we'll meet up before coming back here).

I know I could hide it, but I don't know that I'd get enough done before I leave.

11/15/2006 7:11 AM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

I promise that I'm not laughing,
but,
Christmas is only 39 days away,
OK,
perhaps, I'm laughing a little!
I only have a scarf to finish and it's 3/4 done,
but,
I do have 2 xstitch ornaments that are only just started.

11/15/2006 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares