Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Rocks in my head

Ugh. I swear, I never get sick. But last night my throat started feeling a little funny and I woke up in the middle of the night with it screaming at me. Today my head is stuffed full--you know that way where you tilt your head to one side and everything shifts over. Then you tilt it over the other way and everything shifts the other back. This sucks. On top of that my head is pounding and I think I'm feeling feverish. It's summer. I'm not supposed to be sick.

On a knitting note, I got the baby cashmerino (man, this stuff knits up so nice and soft) and actually finished the back and left front side as of yesterday. No knitting today. Blech. Now I'm going to try to get Ben and Abie to take a nap with me before my head explodes.

2 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

I hope you are feeling better! Getting sick is no fun.

8/05/2005 11:33 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Sorry you have been sick. Hope you are better! I so enjoyed reading "23 Things About Me." I too married my high school sweetheart 45 years ago. We also have 6 children, and now 7 grandchildren. Isn't it great? People ask how I have time to knit. I tell them knitting brings sanity.

Welcom to Knitting Blogs ring.
Katherine

8/07/2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares