Friday, July 22, 2005

inspire me.


So, in moving I have come across this lovely yarn that I had such high hopes for....and they never panned out. What to do with this peachy goodness? It's Berroco Poppy (probably no longer made)--54% linen, 23% viscose, 18% cotton and 5% acrylic. Preety peachy stuff with barely off white bobbles here and there. I have about 7 or 8 skeins and it knits at about 5 sts to the inch on #6's. I've started two different projects with it at various times, but frogged them both. Any ideas? I'm at a loss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

About the Momma to a Boy ring - as long as your brood includes at least one male offspring you're good to go. We don't have too many rules over there. Thanks for joining!

7/27/2005 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares