Saturday, July 30, 2005

lesson learned

Ok, so when I know I will be wanting to use my camera, even though I know the batteries in it are new, I should double check before it's time to leave. As it turned out, I took pictures with my camera phone which are not all that great. You'll pretend they are, though, right? Here are just two...the rest really sucked or I clicked a second too late and they are completely lame.

from left, that's Ben, Emma, Hope and Clara. Just behind them are Abie and Bill (dh). The people to the right are not with us. (-:

and here is the group, sans adults.
front row: Ben, Vincent (my friend's son), Clara, Abie.
back row: Emma, Hope, Alex (J's gf), Jake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares