Wednesday, July 20, 2005

simple mind, simple hat.


I've felt so overwhelmed lately from the move that I've decided not to tax my brain right now. One good thing about the move was that I found lots of odds and ends of yarn that I had all but forgotten about. "What," you say? "You don't keep all of your yarn neatly organized together?!" Um...well...guilty. Plus, in my defense, my husband has a bad (he would say good) habit of storing stuff away that he perceives is not immediately necessary.

Anyway, I found odd bits of Debbie Bliss dk cotton and am now working on the simple hat pattern from her Baby Knits for Beginners. Right now it's nice to knit row after row of stockinette and not think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Just wanted to say welcome to the RAOK group! I hope that your moving-traumas settle down soon :) I too, would like a nice stockinette project - mindless...

7/21/2005 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares