Tuesday, December 26, 2006

read this, from another Gretchen

I'll post about Christmas another time. It's late, we have a new memory foam mattress pad that's calling my name and I need to get the kids to bed. In the meantime, please read this post. Short, but so funny that as I read it I immediately felt a loud laugh coming out. In that same second, I remembered that I had just gotten Lydia to sleep and didn't want to wake her. In trying to stifle the laugh, I somehow injured my throat.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Wasn't that the funniest thing EVER? I swear she must film these things!

12/26/2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares