Friday, September 22, 2006

frazzled

Along with all of the allergic reactions going on this week, I am weaning off caffeine. Well, the kind that comes in coke, anyway. Tea is fair game as it doesn't hold the same addictive pull for me. So for the past two days I've had a chisel slowly chipping little chunks out of my head.

I'm a much better passenger when my teenager is driving when I'm hopped up on caffeine. That's all I have to say about that.

I've received instructions from SanDisk on how to possibly correct the issue my memory card is having. I just can't bear to wade through several paragraphs of instructions to actually do it. Never mind that not being able to take pictures is driving me insane. Must. Take. Pictures.

By tomorrow I'll feel better, right? Please?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curious minds are asking...what did your child get into to get such a rash? And did you know there is every bit of caffeine in tea? Going "off" caffeine only works if you get it ALL out...ingest none at all. Believe me, I know from which I speak!

9/22/2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares