Tuesday, April 04, 2006

knitting, at last


I've started a new pair of socks for Ben. He will be the winning recipient for two reasons:
  • I only have one skein of this yarn and I don't think it would be enough for a larger pair
  • He is the most appreciative hand knitted sock owner in the house.
Each and every time he wears a pair of socks that I've knitted (and it's often--they're his faves), he announces to me that he is wearing them with the sweetest smile you can imagine. So he will get the new pair. The label to the yarn is long gone so I have no idea what kind it is. Honestly, I can't even remember where I got it. But he's going to love them. Ooooooh! It just struck me that I nearly always work up my sock patterns on this site and Ben's name is Bennett. Coincidence? The boy was meant to love hand knit socks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares