Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yeah, so I shaved the baby's head...

...when Jake was about this age his hair started thinning on top but the sides and back stayed. Oy. What a look that was. I believe my dad was sporting the same 'do at the time. So when Abie's hair started to do the same thing, I took the clippers to his head and presto! chango! Plain old short baby hair all around, instead of the male pattern baldness look.

Lydia's hair has been gradually thinning out on top (notice how the hoodie from yesterday's pics hides it so nicely) so last night we played barber. With most of the kids looking on (with a combination of excitement and horror, I think), Lydia got the #1 clipper look. I think she's beeyooteeful.


1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

utterly edible! Oooh I just want to squeeze her! It's definitely the eyes, which perfectly accent the perfection of the cheeks, or maybe vice versa, who knows, but she's bee-you-tee-ful!

3/06/2006 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares