Friday, February 17, 2006

my piglet...

...is now 9 pounds, 15.9 ounces. Not too shabby. No comments from you 10 pounds and over at birth moms. You know who you are. (-;


the other day

waving to her fans

modeling her sweater that her mama made for her
(you will politely ignore the fact that I still haven't put buttons on it)

This last one looks nothing like her, to me...not what I see, anyway, but I thought it was cool that you can see how her hair is lightening up if you look around the edges (especially on her left side).


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, the cute!!!

2/17/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dear Gretchen,
I have been reading your blog for some months now and was an anonymous prayer when we didn't hear from you for a while back in the fall. Then I lost track of you because my hubby fixed our computer and everything got lost on it. I am not a knitter so I couldn't remember your title. I decided to search for you tonight because I just had to know if you had a healthy baby. Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you I could cry. I love big families! My husband and I have nine children, from age 16 to 10 months.
You are blessed! Your family is so sweet and you seem like such a great lady.
God bless you always!

2/17/2006 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Glad you put the new pics up. As for the weight, Ada only weighs in at 12 lbs 7 ouces. Feel better? ;-)

2/18/2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares