Tuesday, April 11, 2006

heavy heart

There are people out there that we come across through blogs whose words and lives touch us. Today I checked in on Erin's blog, as I have at various points since I found out about her and her beautiful baby, Nova (shortly after Lydia was born, through my friend, Belinda). I expected to perhaps see some more pictures of Nova and read how things were going with him. Instead, I read that Erin, her family and the world lost Nova this past Thursday. He was just four months and four days old. I am sad beyond words. If you have spare prayers today, please remember this family.

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

My heart hurts.

4/11/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm so sorry. :( I'll be sure and call you tomorrow...the family are in my prayers. Too, too sad...

4/12/2006 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares