Thursday, February 17, 2011

in the works

I'm working on a new pattern.  Well, a few, but one is closer to completion.  I know the yarn that I am using--I just need to decide on the right color and then work up the sample.  I was originally picturing a pale pink, but then the yarn artist added a gorgeous deep purple to her colorways.  I am such a sucker for purples!

Once I have one finished I will be looking for a few test knitters to make sure the pattern makes sense to everyone else.  

It's a little cardi for girls.  Nothing too fussy, but definitely girly.  A quick knit and will likely be available in sizes 6 mos up to 3 yrs.  And I need a name.  Hrm...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares