Thursday, February 17, 2011

in the works

I'm working on a new pattern.  Well, a few, but one is closer to completion.  I know the yarn that I am using--I just need to decide on the right color and then work up the sample.  I was originally picturing a pale pink, but then the yarn artist added a gorgeous deep purple to her colorways.  I am such a sucker for purples!

Once I have one finished I will be looking for a few test knitters to make sure the pattern makes sense to everyone else.  

It's a little cardi for girls.  Nothing too fussy, but definitely girly.  A quick knit and will likely be available in sizes 6 mos up to 3 yrs.  And I need a name.  Hrm...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brittany Whittenberg said...

Hi, I run a non-profit group called W.E.L.L. (Women Empowered and
Loving Life). We've got a craft event going on until the end of
October making slippers for women and kids in battered shelters. We're
coming up pretty shy on the number of actual slippers donated, and so
we're trying to involve local teachers and groups. Please check out
the event, and please pass the info no to any/all people you know who
might be interested. It's easy to help and a great cause.

Thanks for your time,
-Brittany Whittenberg
well.neworleans@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=inbox&action=read&tid=id.233097890055634#!/event.php?eid=228661383821823
http://womenempoweredandlovinglife.weebly.com/index.html

9/02/2011 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares