Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas wishes


The other day we gathered up the kids' Christmas lists and I was surprised (and excited) to see one of Ben's requests.  Along with Star Wars Legos and a pillow pet:

a light blue knit hat with matching mittens

That's my boy.

I had a skein of Shalimar Honey Worsted hidden in my stash that would be perfect.  His coat is brown, so I added a few brown stripes to tie it together. The mittens will be the brown with stripes of blue...that way they won't show dirt as easily.

The pattern is Cashmere Ribbed Hat from Fig and Plum.  I've knit this hat more than a few times and the reason I love it so much is the decreases.  So pretty!


Now, who has Legos on sale?  

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you posting again!

1/01/2011 8:12 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Thanks!

1/18/2011 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares