Monday, March 26, 2007

squeeee!

My niece was born this morning! I can barely type as I am positively twirling with happiness.

Vita Marie O., named for her mama's grandmother and her daddy's grandmother, was born sometime around 8:30 this morning. She's seven pounds, six ounces, 19 1/2 inches, has a dusting of brown hair and looks just like her daddy.

Mama and baby are doing fine after an emergency c-section that followed two days of labor, water breaking, pitocin and breech presentation. Yipe!

The camera battery is charging and I am pacing the house until Billiam gets home to be with the kids so I can race over to meet her. If you're between my house and the hospital, please stay out of my way!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Congratulations on the new family addition. I know you must be dying to go see her, and I admire your restraint. I'd probably be packing up a van full of children to wreak havoc on the lobby of the hospital while I went to visit. Hope Billiam makes it home in record time today. :)

3/26/2007 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares