Thursday, March 15, 2007

favor

I've been getting some unusual (for lack of a better word) hits on my statcounter lately. Someone has googled my name and my kids' to find me and I'm a little bit weirded out. If you know me in real life or live in my area, but haven't ever discussed the blog with me, would you mind leaving a quick comment (you don't have to leave your name if you don't want to--just a 'hello, I'm here,' or something would be fine)?

So, if you've ever talked to me in person or in an email about the blog, it's not you, unless you're suddenly logging on from someone else's isp.

Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

it's my fault that your put this post on your blog...sorry! anyone come forward? could possibly be my mom, but i think she would have told me that she was reading your blog. anyway, had fun catching up with you. I hope Emma is o.k.; so wierd. talk to you soon,
love, mer

3/20/2007 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares