Thursday, August 31, 2006

for all you dishcloth knitters...

Raffle Update

In an effort to appeal to a wider audience of knitters, if the winner of the raffle is a dishcloth knitter (or would like to be), they can substitute the Mason-Dixon 12 pack of Peaches and Cream from Elmore-Pisgah (pictured here: knitnfool.blogspot.com for the Atacama yarn. I will have it shipped directly to you from Elmore-Pisgah.

So how about it? You could have that great assortment delivered to your doorstep for a buck!

In the event that the person whose name is drawn first opts for the Mason Dixon prepack, a second name will be drawn for the Atacama.

We're down to the last five days to enter!

See below for more details on how to enter.
goofy sidenote: spell check suggested that I change "knitters" to "janitors."

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Janitor is my "other job". :)

Just wanted to tell you thank you again for doing this. You're awesome.

8/27/2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Holy crap Gretchen! 206! Every time I take a peek it's more than my last peek!
Thank you all so much!

8/27/2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger Tania A said...

I'm unable to walk because work commitments :( but I did donate $10.

8/28/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Thank you, Tania! We're over $200! And thank you so much for even considering walking...it really says a lot about you and I feel lucky to have "met" you. You know, in that weird, online-my-parents-think-I'm-crazy-to-talk-to-strangers met way. (-:

8/28/2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares