Monday, August 28, 2006

a non-knitter asked...

....if they could make a contribution towards the yarn raffle even if they don't want the yarn. Oh, my goodness, yes! If you don't knit and don't have anyone you would like to give the yarn to, your dollar is just as welcome as any other!* Just mention "no yarn" or something of the sort in the Paypal comments box. I'll add you to the contributors list, and keep your name out of the drawing, but it will stay in my heart. Too sappy? Sorry. This fundraiser means that much to me.

Just a few more days to enter...and 100% of the donations will go towards the American Heart Association's Heart Walk - Charlotte, Team Nova.

*I've told you I am in love with this yarn, so I cannot fathom anyone really not wanting it, but I try my best to be accepting of everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares