Thursday, August 31, 2006

Contest/Raffle!

Details in 7/26/06 post. The short version:

  • $1.00 = one entry
  • win gorgeous yarn, pictured below (7/26) $50+ value
  • multiple entries welcome and encouraged (but I'd love to see lots of $1 contributions!)
  • 100% of proceeds go to the American Heart Association Heart Walk, Charlotte, Team Nova
  • drawing to be held 9/1/06 (entries must be received by the end of 8/31)
  • use Paypal link at upper right of this page
  • if you don't use Paypal, you can send a check to me (made out to American Heart Association). email me (gretchenknits at gmail dot com) for address.
  • please spread the word far and wide!
  • new info: winner can choose Mason Dixon Peaches and Cream prepack, if preferred.

I will be keeping this post at the top of the page for now. Newer posts will be below. Thanks!


2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Holy Moley! Thanks, all of you. I don't know squat about yarn - but I do know generous souls when I see them. This is so special to me. That sounded cheesy, didn't it? I don't care, I am so impressed by the outpouring of support I just keep recieving. Thank you all, and Gretchen? You're supposed to be beaching, not blogging! *hug*
~E

(Sorry I have to go wash the mental image of SNL's Church Lady off the backside of my eyeballs now)

8/05/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger RC said...

Gretchen,
Just so you are not taken by suprise, I posted about your contest and linked back to you on my blog.
The more the merrier, right?
Not like I have a lot of readers, but someone may swing by!

www.rabiesonmyshoe.blogspot.com
Colleen

8/23/2006 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares