Wednesday, August 30, 2006

last two days of raffle!

It's Wednesday and you have until the end of the day tomorrow to get in your raffle entries.

To all who have already entered, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. When I started this I had very high hopes but also a fear that no one would enter. Y'all have soothed my fear and each time I get a notification of another entry and get to add someone to the contributors list and update the tally, I get so excited! Thank you for that. More importantly, thank you for taking a moment and some of your hard earned money to make a difference.

For those of you who still haven't entered, now is your chance! Each dollar takes the tally higher and I would love to see it break the 300 mark. How about sending that dollar that was going to go into the soda machine this way? Have some water from the cooler, instead. That's a dollar more for the American Heart Association and the water is better for you, anyway! And you might end up with some very pretty yarn, to boot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares