Thursday, August 31, 2006

another update. Another YARNALICIOUS prize! (updated)


Khris, of ChewySpaghetti, has generously offered to provide a runner up prize for the raffle! It's a skein of 100% Merino laceweight in the color "Thistledown"- plus a "goody bag" of surprises. Say it with me: "Oooooh! Aaaaaah!" Start running through the patterns you have earmarked in your head to try. Go to her site and look at all the lovely things! Right click to her so you don't get lost in all the beautiful yarn and forget to come back!

Your chances of winning something just went up! You only have until the end of Thursday to enter....hurry! One dollar = one entry. 100% goes to the American Heart Association's Heart Walk, Team Nova. More details below, but you could just click on that Paypal button at the top, right, now.

Thank you and good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tania A said...

Heee! I might have to donate a bit more, just for that alone! ;)

I've posted this in my journal again, just in -case- there's someone that reads me that doesn't also read you, and also in my Livejournal, since I do have people that read me there and not here still. (And I like it that way!)

8/29/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oy! Three different prizes then? As my children would say: Awesomeness!

*hug*

8/29/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I can't believe how well this is doing! I'm SO excited!

8/30/2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares