Tuesday, May 01, 2007

dilemma

Yesterday I told y'all about a very large donation that came in over the weekend. Large enough that I am thinking it surely must be a typo. I've emailed the person but have not received a response, yet. With the first drawing coming up this evening, I decided that the only fair thing to do is add it in to the total and then, if necessary, I'll take it back out.

Having said that, look at the total! Even without the huge donation, I am overwhelmed at the generosity I've seen, both from donations of money and prizes. The online knitting community rocks and I am so honored to be a part of it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! It amazes me and gives me tingles every single day. With or without the staggeringly huge donation that may or may not be a typo, I'm so proud of the generosity of the knitting community.

5/01/2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares