Friday, April 20, 2007

ultrasound and more fundraiser info

Everything looked good on the ultrasound. Now she's on a small dose of antibiotics daily until the VCUG in May. Emma has definite personal space issues. She freaks out over a strep test. I'm not looking forward to this at all.

A few people have told me that they don't use Paypal but would still like to make a donation and be entered in the drawings. No problem. Drop me an email (gretchenknits at gmail dot com) and I'll give you and address so you can send a check or money order.

Please keep spreading the word! I am so excited that we have already passed last year's total and boy, wouldn't it be great if we blow past my original $500 goal for this year?

And three skeins of Noro Kureyon are up for grabs in my Blogiversary contest. All you have to do is mention the fundraiser on your blog with a link and then leave me a comment to let me know.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares