Wednesday, April 18, 2007

added to fabulous box o'prizes:

These were contributed by Ronni, whose family was touched by congenital heart defects.



Ronni sent five bottles of Aloe and Comphrey lotion that she makes herself. There are five different wonderful scents, full of wonderful, skin soothing ingredients. One will go into the box of prizes for each drawing.

She also sent two skeins of of yarn: the first is Seacoast Handpainted Panda in the Mountain Rainbow colorway. It's a merino/bamboo/nylon blend and so pretty--soft with a lovely sheen. I've been wanting to see Panda up close after seeing it online so many times and it is now officially on my want list.

The second is Online Supersocke 100 in color #805. To have a peek at this fun jacquard print all knitted up, click here and then supersize the photo.

Thank you so much, Ronni!

In further prize news, Nancy, last year's top winner has asked to contribute to our prize pool for this year! She has given me an idea of what will soon be on its way and it's something good! More details once it arrives.

Angie and I are truly humbled by the outpouring of generosity from the online knitting community for this fundraiser. Thank you all so much.

One last thing, don't forget about my blogiversary contest-- 3 skeins of Noro Kureyon will go to a randomly chosen winner. All you have to do it post a little something about this fundraiser on your blog, link it to me and then leave a comment to let me know. Drawing to be held next week, 4/25.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I think I better clarify something right quick, just in case. I only scent the lotion myself. I buy the aloe and comphrey lotion from a supplier. Just as I buy the essential oils for scenting it. Though I have made my own essential oils in the past, I used purchased ones to scent the lotion this time around.

4/18/2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger StepNurse said...

I posted a link to you...it's a bit lame but it's linked ;)

4/19/2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Gotcha, Ronni.

And, D., you're in. (-: Thank you for the link!

4/20/2007 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares